- AAS in Business Administration - Office Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- Business Administration (BS)
- A private, nonprofit college investing in its students since 1964.
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Has seven campus location plus online degree programs offered through their partner Stevens-Henager College.
- Lets students choose when their program begins with monthly start dates.
- Offers a complimentary Career Assessments to prospective students.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Executive MBA
- Ranked among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Houses one of the largest library systems in the Pacific Northwest, with 3 libraries on the Pullman campus and a library at each regional campus.
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
- Has 5 Washington campuses in Pullman, Spokane, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, and Everett.
- Master of Public Administration
- Listed as one of the top National Universities for 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service for the seventh straight year in 2013.
- Has a 97% satisfaction rate among its 2013 graduates.
- Offers more than 100 degree options including programs in education, law, nursing, and more.
- Provides classes at its San Francisco campus, branch campuses throughout the bay area and Sacramento, and online.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- MS Organizational Leadership - Accelerated Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Health Administration
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five graduate degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the Top 10 Universities in the North and Top 20 Best Value Schools by U.S. News & World Report.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
- Ranked among the Best Business Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the #1 Public MBA program in the NYC region in 2014 by the U.S. News and World Report.
- Educates about 4,500 undergraduate and graduate students per academic year at two campuses in New Jersey as well as five satellite locations in New Jersey and Singapore.
- The only public university in New Jersey in the Association of American Universities (AAU), a group comprising of North America’s 63 leading research universities.