- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- MS in Education in Instructional Technology - Adult Learning-Organizations
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. Teaching & Learning: History
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Advance your teaching career with an online master's degree from University of Southern California Rossier School of Education.
- Sports Management - EdS
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction: General
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction: Reading & Literacy
LSU Shreveport is a proud member of the acclaimed LSU University System.
- Master of Arts: Teaching
- Master of Science in Higher Education - College Teaching
- Master of Science: Education
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum & Instruction - Curriculum Studies Concentration
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum & Instruction - Educational Technology
- Master of Education in Teaching
About the University of South Carolina
- Master of Arts in Education, Educational Administration
- Master of Arts in Education, Literacy
Building on an innovative 25-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 15,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.