- MMI - The Marine Mechanic Institute where Pro Technician Careers begin.
- Motorsports Technology - Diploma
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- A private post-secondary institution of higher education serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland since 1967.
- Offers associate degrees in specialized business and specialized technology, as well as programs leading to professional certifications and diplomas.
- Gives each student their own career services specialist who helps keep them focused on their goals.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Certified Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Automotive & Diesel Technician
DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED? NO PROBLEM!
Worried you can't get on the road to success without your high school diploma or GED? At New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, you can still receive the the automotive training you need to start your high-octance career.
Welcome to New York Automotive & Diesel Institute. We’re known exclusively for training students to become Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technicians - knowledgeable in all aspects of repair and service of cars, trucks and diesel engines.
- Automotive Technology
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Auto Mechanics
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.