- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Psychology (BA)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Available programs include B.S. and M.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Legal Studies, and A.S. in Paralegal Studies.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning
- Master of Public Administration in Law
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Legal Studies
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- DMFT - Mental Health Administration
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- DMFT - Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Criminal Justice
- Start your career with an education from Chattanooga College Medical, Dental & Technical Careers.
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Paralegal - Associate of Occupational Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!