- Master of Science: Legal Studies
- Certificate: Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology : Applied Behavior Analysis
- Kaplan University KHE
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Consumer Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- CSU Global - Criminal Justice
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy
- AA in Psychology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master of Science in Conflict Management
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Get your career started with an education from Spencerian College.
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Online M.S. Counseling
Pursue an advanced degree in Psychology or Counseling at Divine Mercy University. GO