- Legal Studies (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Psychology (BA)
- Available programs include B.S. and M.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Legal Studies, and A.S. in Paralegal Studies.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS Legal Studies
- AAS Paralegal Studies
- AAS Criminal Justice
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Paralegal Studies - Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- DMFT - Mental Health Administration
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- DMFT - Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- M.S. Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. Business Psychology, Consulting Track
- Ph.D. International Psychology
- Pursue a certificate, master, or doctorate degree in Psychology at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
Sacred Heart University Online