Matching School Ads
- Legal Studies (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Psychology (BA)
- Available programs include B.S. and M.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Legal Studies, and A.S. in Paralegal Studies.
- Accreditation for the Legal Studies and Paralegal Studies programs by the American Bar Association (ABA) at select campuses.
- Criminal Justice and Legal Studies programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Programs range from Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, to Master of Public Administration, and more.
- One of the largest providers of online legal studies in the U.S.
- Students can enroll in internship courses that provide real-world experience in local law offices.
- Programs designed to keep students updated on the most recent changes to legal practices.
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Develop and apply basic statistical skills and quantitative reasoning for critical evaluation of quantitative information.
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective criminal justice system.
- Examine ethical standards and issues in criminal justice processes and in professional decision making including the ever-present tension between crime control and appropriate civil liberties.
- Survey a range of theoretical approached that explain crime and apply theoretical reasoning and concepts to observations of crime and control.
- Analyze, from a restorative justice perspective, the needs of victims and offenders and the involved community as an alternative to satisfying abstract legal principals or punishing the offender.
- Appreciate the investigative profession as a scientific field; sample and apply physical science methods to solve forensic problems.
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- M.A. Psychology
- Online Ph.D. Applied Behavior Analysis
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services
- Master of Science: Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Ranked among the Best National Universities in 2017 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by GI Jobs and Victory Media.
- 13:1 student-faculty ratio, with an average class size of 21.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Received the 2013 Making a Difference for Students Award from Quality Matters.
- Offers a free student app for smartphones and tablets, helping students keep up to date.
- Has a Golden Key International Honour Society and SALUTE Veterans Honor Society.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!