- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Film, MFA
- Design & Media Management (MA)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- City College of Florida is focused on providing the best in business and career education.
- Film & Video
- Recording Arts
F.I.R.S.T. College offers educational programs specializing in the exciting fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production.
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- Associates in Internet Marketing
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.