Matching School Ads
- Both Las Vegas campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- As a Pivot Point member school, all campuses follow the Pivot Point Designer’s Approach curriculum.
- Some campuses offer a public salon, where students may get real-world experience.
- Part of the Lincoln Group of Schools.
- Lincoln Group of Schools made over $12 million available through scholarships to qualified students in 2014.
- Provides a student-centered approach to nail technician, cosmetology, manicuring and esthetics training where students learn from dedicated instructors.
- Offers a job shadow program, in which prospective students may spend time on campus to sit in on classes, observe current students practice technique, and determine which program is best for them.
- Has 5 campuses across Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Gives students the chance to gain professional experience at campus-owned health and beauty clinics.