- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Video Production (AS)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Features a community service program for students, called the Ambassador Program.
- Offers several programs in healthcare, criminal justice, broadcasting, business administration and more.
- Features an online system called MyPortal that allows students to check their schedule, grades, calculate their GPA, and more.
- Has 5 Florida campuses located in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Hollywood, and Altamonte Springs, with online options.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Recording Arts
- Film & Video
- General education classes are not required for graduation, allowing students to focus on core curriculum.
- Offers 2 focused degree programs: Film & Video Production and Audio Engineering & Music Production.
- Graduates are employed in the audio and visual industry at CBS Radio, Disney, Universal Studios, and Clear Channel Communications.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Campus is located in Orlando, Florida
- Master's of Education in Learning Design & Technology
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history, an environment of intellectual curiosity and discovery, and a supportive, student-centered approach to learning. Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math. Our goal is to educate and develop men and women of personal integrity and scholarly excellence.
- M.S. in Digital Marketing
- M.A. in Digital Media
- Concordia College New York provides a transformative online degree experience that combines academic excellence with faith-based values to create ethical and effective leaders
- For all of our programs, our dedicated, experienced faculty provide you with the personalized academic support you need. Take the next step to master your future with a degree you can earn 100% online
- Concordia College New York offers leading-edge business master’s programs in both the Digital Marketing and Digital Media fields; Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Digital Marketing M.S. provides students with industry-leading skills and knowledge, and fulfills the academic requirements candidates need to sit for certification as an OMCP or OMCA
- Concordia New York’s trailblazing Digital Media M.A. program offers artists and creators an outstanding graduate curriculum that leads to a mentored capstone and thesis project
- Concordia College New York is an accredited, nonprofit college with an academic tradition dating back more than 130 years. We offer a quality and affordable education that fit's your busy lifestyle.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.