- Audio & Media Technology (BS)
- Audio Production (AS)
- Audio Production (C)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- AS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Video Game Design
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- BS - Communication
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.