- Automotive Technology
- Universal Tech Institute
- Jumpstart your Auto Tech Career! Call to Enroll at a UTI School.
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive programs include Automotive Technology, Collision Repair and Refinishing, Diesel Technology, and Heavy Equipment.
- ASE-Certified Instructors with professional experience help students prepare for a career as an Auto Technician.
- Students get hands-on training, work under the hood, and learn how to diagnose and fix problems using the proper tools.
- Lincoln’s Career Services department can help connect graduating students to industry contacts.
- Certified Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Automotive & Diesel Technician
DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED? NO PROBLEM!
Worried you can't get on the road to success without your high school diploma or GED? At New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, you can still receive the the automotive training you need to start your high-octance career.
Welcome to New York Automotive & Diesel Institute. We’re known exclusively for training students to become Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technicians - knowledgeable in all aspects of repair and service of cars, trucks and diesel engines.
- AS - Automotive Technology
- AS - Automotive Technology with High Performance
- AS - Auto Body/Automotive Collision Repair
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Motorsports Technology - Diploma
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- A private post-secondary institution of higher education serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland since 1967.
- Offers associate degrees in specialized business and specialized technology, as well as programs leading to professional certifications and diplomas.
- Gives each student their own career services specialist who helps keep them focused on their goals.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).