- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (AS)
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Photography (AS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graphic Design and Animation
- Get the career you want at Branford Hall Career Institute.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- BFA, Graphic Design
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.