- Health Information Management
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- AS - Surgical Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2014-2015 College of Distinction.
- Average class size of 20, with a student teacher ratio of 10:1.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Diverse campus life with over 80 student organizations, including Greek-letter societies and academic honor societies.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.