- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- 100% online degrees include Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Science in Education, and more.
- Students and faculty are encouraged to engage in a collaborative learning environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
- All faculty are professionals in the field of education, with PhD or EdD qualifications.
- Programs are designed to help educators at every level sharpen their teaching skills.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Leadership and Management
- St. Thomas University offers fully online education-focused graduate degrees that deliver the real-world practices, advanced skills and knowledge, and ethical leadership training to help you advance.
- A traditional accredited, nonprofit institution, St. Thomas University offers graduate programs built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- Our online degrees meet the same rigorous academic standards as our on-campus programs and are designed specifically for working adults – study and complete assignments around your schedule!
- St. Thomas University's fully online 36-credit Educational Leadership M.S. program will give you the skills and knowledge to be an effective, ethical and results-focused professional at the next level.
- St. Thomas University’s fully online 60-credit Ed.D. in Leadership and Management program will allow you to learn in-demand management techniques as well as develop high quality leadership skills.
- Finish coursework and complete your degree on a schedule that works for you; Keep your current job as you earn your graduate degree; Scholarships are available.
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
Saint Mary's University's long history of innovation in education continues with the launch of our new iPad® application, allowing for learning on the go. Our commitment to our Lasallian Catholic tradition of continuous learning, ethics and advancing the common good also endures.