- AA in Psychology
- BS in Psychology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Lower Tuition Cost Than Many Other Universities. Classes Start Soon.
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Marital and Family Therapy Specialization
- M.S. Applied Behavior Analysis
- Pursue a certificate, master, or doctorate degree in Psychology at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology.
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Psychology (BA)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Psychology - BA
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Mental Health Policy and Practice - Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Health and Wellness Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- PhD in Psychology
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Arts in Counseling - School Counseling
- Study at Wake Forest University, a university dedicated to educating the whole person since 1834.