- BS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Community Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
Sacred Heart University Online
- Mental Health Policy and Practice - Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- Psychology - BA
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Master of Science in Performance Improvement
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- BS Business Studies in Human Resource Management
- MS Human Resource Management
- BA Psychology - Child & Adolescent Development
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Online MS in Human Resources
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.