Matching School Ads
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology
- Bachelor’s program options include Cybersecurity, Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, and more.
- A BAS in Information Systems Technology is also available for students who already hold an A.A.S degree.
- Regent University’s tech programs are designed to prepare students for careers in Software Development and Engineering, Computer Information Security, Network Administration, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- BS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- Flexible, 100% online programs offered include Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management, and more.
- Courses designed to keep students updated on the constantly changing world of information technology.
- Career-focused programs taught by experienced professionals help students develop real-world programming skills.
- Network and Systems Administration AAS
- Students participate in an externship program with partnered organizations, where they can get real-world experience.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media, and offers a 20% military discount for students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- 6 campuses located in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas, with online programs available in Arizona, Florida, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
- Information Technology (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master - Information Technology Management
- Gain technology certification exam preparation.
- Acquire technical skills in programming and technology trouble-shooting.
- Recommend, select, and service software/ hardware systems that meet the unique information technology needs of an organization.
- Work both independently and cooperatively to meet the technology goals of the organization.
- Comprehend the theoretical and applied uses of information technology in various business applications for problem-solving.
- Apply knowledge in system analysis and design, network design and administration, database design and development, operating systems, software and web application development, and IT security.
- Bridge to the M.S. in Information Technology Management
- B.S. in Information Technology
- M.S. in Information Technology Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Information Technology (BS)
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Information Technology
- Designated a Military Friendly School by Victoria Media in 2015.
- Offers various scholarship opportunities to military students who qualify.
- Provides programs in Allied Healthcare, Information Technology, Cosmetology, HVAC, Business, Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology.
- Institutionally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), with online accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 6 campuses across Texas, with a campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico and online.
- Computer Information Science (Associate's)
- Offers a career-focused education with instructors who are professionals in their field.
- Dedicated Student Services Coordinators provide guidance and support throughout the program.
- Provides a career services department that assists students and graduates with job placement, interviewing techniques, as well as resume and cover letter writing.
- Offers a 24/7 technical hotline available to assist students whenever they need help.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges.
- MS in Information Management
- The online format of the program combines live weekly classes, multimedia coursework, and collaborative group learning exercises.
- The program prepares information professionals to design and manage mission-critical information technologies within organizations.
- Students will learn to leverage IT resources for strategic advantages, improve organization-wide information management, and develop more effective IT policies for government, corporate and nonprofit organizations.
- Designed and taught by Syracuse faculty, our online master’s degree programs promote close collaboration and innovative thinking as students work toward harnessing the power of information to solve complex challenges.
- 42-credit MS in Information Management which can be completed in as little as 21 months
- 30-credit MS in Information Management for Executives, which requires students to have six or more full-time professional experience in the information management field. This track can be completed in as little as 15 months.