- BS - Construction Management
- AS - Building Construction and Cabinetmaking
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Construction Management
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Technology
- Offers career-focused programs in allied health, business, and computer technology, and more.
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Day and evening class options are available for flexible scheduling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- HVAC Installation Technician - Day
- Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2011.
- Students may access their online library catalog for addtional electronic resources.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and currently a centennial honoree.
- 5 campuses located across New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.