- MS in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Criminal Justice - Federal Law Enforcement Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - General Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - Behavior Management Track
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person). The strong liberal arts foundation promotes an environment of open-minded investigation and debate and attends to developing students beyond their academic accomplishments, while maintaining high academic standards. The University strives to be recognized as the preeminent Catholic comprehensive university in the Northeast.
- AAS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- BS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2015 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- $64 million in grants and scholarships provided during the 2015-2016 award year.
- Criminal Justice, MA (Online)
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Criminal Justice
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).