Matching School Ads
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1969.
- Offers free refresher courses to alumni for any previously completed course.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Online headquarters located in Tempe, Arizona, with additional ground campuses in Toronto, Canada and Los Angeles & Sacramento, California.
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.