- Bachelor’s program options include Cybersecurity, Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, and more.
- A BAS in Information Systems Technology is also available for students who already hold an A.A.S degree.
- Regent University’s tech programs are designed to prepare students for careers in Software Development and Engineering, Computer Information Security, Network Administration, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Earn your Bachelor in Science in Information Technology - 100% online
- South University brings over 115 years of tradition and achievement to a supportive, online classroom
- Courses include IT Security, Software Engineering Fundamentals, Network Administration, and more
- Study computer programming, network design, software engineering skills and more
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
Saint Mary's University's long history of innovation in education continues with the launch of our new iPad® application, allowing for learning on the go. Our commitment to our Lasallian Catholic tradition of continuous learning, ethics and advancing the common good also endures.
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Ranked #1 on the list of Best Regional Universities in the North in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked #1 on the list of Best Value Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked #3 on the list of Best Undergraduate Teaching Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Roman Catholic Institution of higher learning founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842.
- Provides a rigorous academic experience, rooted in the liberal arts.