- B.S. in Applied Business Analytics
- Turn your love of technology into a career in a high-demand, fast-growing field! Why earn your tech degree from GCU?
- Since 1949, GCU has been a premier private Christian university in Arizona, helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential.
- Many graduate and undergraduate degree focuses such as: IT, cybersecurity, business analytics, IT management & more.
- Acquire skills for entry-level positions, learn new skills with the goal to re-career or develop a portfolio of projects to strengthen job candidacy.
- Courses are available online, evenings and on campus in Phoenix, Arizona. Talk to us to learn about financial aid, start dates and more!
- Computer Networking Management
- Offers career-focused programs in allied health, business, and computer technology, and more.
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Day and evening class options are available for flexible scheduling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- AS - Information Technology
- BS - Information Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Computer and Network Technology
- Founded in 1946 to train New England’s workforce for success across a wide range of vocational professions.
- Focuses on training students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen career.
- Offers classes taught by teachers with years of experience in the field.
- Provides full-time career services to help students pursue career options.
- Has 9 campuses throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person). The strong liberal arts foundation promotes an environment of open-minded investigation and debate and attends to developing students beyond their academic accomplishments, while maintaining high academic standards. The University strives to be recognized as the preeminent Catholic comprehensive university in the Northeast.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Applied Computer Science - MBA
- Computer & Information Security - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Management Information Systems - D.B.A.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Ranked #1 on the list of Best Regional Universities in the North in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked #1 on the list of Best Value Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked #3 on the list of Best Undergraduate Teaching Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Roman Catholic Institution of higher learning founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842.
- Provides a rigorous academic experience, rooted in the liberal arts.
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- MS in Computer Science
- Syracuse University’s Master of Science in Computer Science program is designed to help students discover groundbreaking solutions to complex technology challenges and develop expertise in areas such as security and assurance, artificial intelligence, computer architecture, and advanced programming.
- Students will gain advanced knowledge in critical areas, such as Security and Assurance, Artificial Intelligence, and Computer Architecture, and Advanced Programming.
- Founded in 1901, the school has maintained its reputation as a leader in the field, offering a curriculum built on theory, fundamentals, and application with a worldwide community of over 20,000 engineering and computer science alumni
- Syracuse University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science is designated by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE) since 2001 and as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research (CAE-R) since 2009.
- Designed and taught by Syracuse faculty, the curriculum built on theory, fundamentals, and application.