- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Medical Office Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Ross Medical Education Center: Local, Flexible, Practical Healthcare Training. We do everything we can to help prepare you for a new career.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Thomas More College
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Career Institute
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- Dental Assisting, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®