- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Functions Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Achieve the career success you deserve at All-State Career���Healthcare Division. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Start a great career in healthcare with Medical Careers Institute.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- MS Sport Management
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.