- Bachelor Degree in Dental Hygiene
- At West Coast University, your education can pave the way to your healthcare career
- With West Coast University, you can choose to study healthcare online or any one of the 6 campuses located in California, Texas or Florida
- West Coast University has developed programs with learning options to work around the demands of your life
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Dental Assistant
- Offers career placement assistance services to recent graduates.
- Approved to accept international students who wish to study in the United States.
- Programs include Medical Office Specialist, Medical Assistant, Dental Lab Technician, and Healthcare Administration.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Main campus is located in Van Nuys, California, north of Los Angeles.
- Dental Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assisting
- Offers medical and cosmetic programs, including dental assisting, massage therapy, cosmetology, esthetics, and more.
- Features a public salon and spa where students may get real-world experience.
- Offers scholarship opportunities for students wo qualify.
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 separate Vacaville campuses, one is for medical careers and the other is the beauty academy.
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.