- Bachelor of Science in Business - Economics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Business - Economics
- BS in Business - Finance
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- BSFIN - Accelerated MS Finance
- BS in Finance
- BSFIN - General Finance
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- M.S. in Data Science
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Business Administration
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Transformational Leadership (EDD)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- Master of Business Administration - Aerospace Logistics
- Master of Business Administration - Health Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
Southeastern Oklahoma State University provides an environment of academic excellence that enables students to reach their highest potential. By having personal access to excellent teaching, challenging academic programs, and extracurricular experiences, students will develop skills and habits that promote values for career preparation, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.