- Bachelor of Science in Business - Economics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Business - Economics
- BS in Business - Finance
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- BSFIN - Accelerated MS Finance
- BS in Finance
- BSFIN - General Finance
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Leadership (MS)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Public Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Public Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MS in Information Management
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- M.S. in Data Science
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Transformational Leadership (EDD)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- MBA with a Concentration in Marketing
UT Tyler is one of the fastest-growing universities in the renowned University of Texas System.