- Bachelor of Science in Business - Economics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Business - Economics
- BS in Business - Finance
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- BSFIN - Accelerated MS Finance
- BS in Finance
- BSFIN - General Finance
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Development
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Accounting - Associate
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- MS in Information Management
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- M.S. in Data Science
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- MBA - Business Economics
- BA/Business Economics
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- MS in Finance
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.