- Bachelor of Science in Business - Economics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Business - Economics
- BS in Business - Finance
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Public Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Public Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MS Applied Economics - Environ'l & Nat Res
- MS Applied Economics
- MS Finance
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Public Administration Non-Profit area of focus (MPA)
- Master of Public Administration Public Management area of focus (MPA)
At Arkansas State, we produce more than graduates-we combine the theory with the practice to create innovators and leaders of tomorrow.
- Master of Business Administration - General
The University of West Florida (UWF) has a central mission.
- Master of Business Administration
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Transformational Leadership (EDD)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- MBA with a Concentration in Marketing
UT Tyler is one of the fastest-growing universities in the renowned University of Texas System.