- MS in Management - Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration - Property Management (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Provides students the opportunity to save up to $5,000 on their degree with Fresh Start Scholarships.
- Offers monthly start dates so students can choose when their program begins.
- Students can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 15 months or Bachelor's degree in as few as 30 months.
- A private, nonprofit college founded in Ogden-West Haven, Utah, in September 1891.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Certificate: H.R. Management
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- BA Human Resources Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Business Economics
- Become the leader you know you can be @ Ashford University
- Apply Now! Classes Start Every Tuesday!
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Human Resource Development
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - HR Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business - HR Management
- Let Regent Lead The Way
- No matter your passion, you'll find your place at Regent! Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand.
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- Master of Business Administration
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five graduate degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the Top 10 Universities in the North and Top 20 Best Value Schools by U.S. News & World Report.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration
- Dedicated to helping students find career success since 1977.
- Provides relevant, real-world training with an emphasis on applied learning to ensure our graduates are prepared to succeed in the workforce.
- Offers associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as diploma and certificate programs in health science, business, legal science, information technology and entertainment arts.
- Has technology-based classes that utilize Apple iPad learning in the classroom to create a more interactive and engaging environment.
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.