- MS in Management - Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- BS - Business Management
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration with a General Business Specialization
LSU Shreveport is a proud member of the acclaimed LSU University System.
- HR Admin Minor with any Bachelors
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resource Management - BBA
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- BA/Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- MS in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in HR and Leadership Development
- MS in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in Workforce Development
- Master of Business Administration
As the flagship university in the LSU System, LSU has been preparing students for rewarding careers for nearly 150 years.
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- BS Business Studies in Human Resource Management
- MS Human Resource Management
- MBA with concentration in Human Resources
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.