- AS - Paramedic Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Dental Assistant
- Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln Tech.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Medical Assistant
- Get the career you want at Branford Hall Career Institute.
- Patient Care Technician Level 1
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
- Medical Assisting
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.