- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
- MBA in Healthcare Management
UT Tyler is one of the fastest-growing universities in the renowned University of Texas System.
- RN to BSN
At Colorado Mesa University, we take pride in being different. We have a true pioneering spirit that shines in everything we do. We believe in integrity, loyalty and personalized attention for our students.