- Veterinary Assistant
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
- BS in Health and Wellness
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS/Nursing (RN to BSN)
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- Medical Assisting
- Achieve the career success you deserve at All-State Career���Healthcare Division. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Public Health
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.