- AS - Paramedic Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Master of Public Health
Simmons’ online Master of Public Health program, MPH@Simmons, is designed to give you the real-world skills you need to address health inequity on a local, national, and global scale. The MPH@Simmons program explores the core areas of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy and health services, environmental health, and social/behavioral health. Additionally, the practice-based curriculum incorporates courses specifically designed to help you develop leadership and advocacy skills.
The program is delivered online through a blend of live online classes and self-paced course work. Additionally, you’ll participate in public health service-learning experiences during your time in the program, giving you relevant, on-ground experience.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Offers career-focused programs in allied health, business, and computer technology, and more.
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Day and evening class options are available for flexible scheduling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Assistant
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Master of Public Health
- Ranked among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 8th among the Best Online Graduate Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private, co-ed college founded in 1821 and located in downtown Washington, D.C.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 13:1, and 55.1% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has distinguished alumni including Senator Harry Reid, former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell, and actress Courtney Cox.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Medical Assisting
- Founded in 1946 to train New England’s workforce for success across a wide range of vocational professions.
- Focuses on training students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen career.
- Offers classes taught by teachers with years of experience in the field.
- Provides full-time career services to help students pursue career options.
- Has 9 campuses throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Ranked #4 among the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as 2015 Military Friendly School by U.S. News & World Report.
- Student to faculty ratio of 12:1, with an average class size of 21.
- 85% of faculty holds a doctorate or terminal degree in their field.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- MS in Health Administration - General Track
- MS in Health Administration - Informatics Track
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person). The strong liberal arts foundation promotes an environment of open-minded investigation and debate and attends to developing students beyond their academic accomplishments, while maintaining high academic standards. The University strives to be recognized as the preeminent Catholic comprehensive university in the Northeast.
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.