- Online Master of Social Work
- Ranked one of the Top Public Schools in 2017 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1766 as a public institution; it has a main campus in New Brunswick, New Jersey and offers many programs online.
- Has an average freshman retention rate of 91.8%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and 38% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has famous alumni including chef and restauranteur Mario Batali, author Junot Diaz, actor James Gandolfini, and former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky.
- MSHUS- Organizational and Social Services
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- Human Service Certificates in Child and Family Services
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Masters of Social Work
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
Founded in 1821 in Chester, Pennsylvania, Widener is nationally recognized for our commitment to civic engagement, service, and social responsibility. The university has been included on the U.S. President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with distinction every year since its inception in 2006.
- Master of Social Work
- Ranked 33rd among the Best Grad Schools for Social Work in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1904 as the nation’s first institute of higher learning to offer training for clinical social workers.
- Provides a rigorous education, including a nationally accredited Master of Social Work (MSW) Program and PhD in Social Work.
- Offers inventive programs with hands-on experience.
- Incorporates social justice values and multicultural perspectives into curriculum.
- Bachelor of Science: Social Work
- MA Human Services: Military Resilience
- MA Human Services: Christian Ministry
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Master of Social Work
- Earn a Master of Social Work online from top-ranked USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work.
- The CSWE-accredited program features live, online classes and hands-on field experiences near your community.
- Bachelor's degree is required to apply
- M.A. in Human Services - Biblical Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Grief Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Student Affairs
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Life Coaching
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Human Services , AAS
- Human Services, BS
- Features a 100% student-operated internet radio station called The Pulse.
- Offers on-campus housing options for students.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), with programmatic accreditation from numerous organizations, including the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CDA) and Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- 2 campuses located in Hartford and Southington, Connecticut, with online options as well.