- BS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MS in Psychology - General Psychology
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- DMFT - Mental Health Administration
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- DMFT - Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Psy.D. Marital and Family Therapy
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Marital and Family Therapy Specialization
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- Pursue a certificate, master, or doctorate degree in Psychology at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology.
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology
Judson University School of Leadership and Business Adult and Graduate Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Applied Behavior Analysis
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.