- Digital Film & Video (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Design Management (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Master's of Education in Learning Design & Technology
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history, an environment of intellectual curiosity and discovery, and a supportive, student-centered approach to learning. Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math. Our goal is to educate and develop men and women of personal integrity and scholarly excellence.
- M.S. in Digital Marketing
- M.A. in Digital Media
- Concordia College New York provides a transformative online degree experience that combines academic excellence with faith-based values to create ethical and effective leaders
- For all of our programs, our dedicated, experienced faculty provide you with the personalized academic support you need. Take the next step to master your future with a degree you can earn 100% online
- Concordia College New York offers leading-edge business master’s programs in both the Digital Marketing and Digital Media fields; Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Digital Marketing M.S. provides students with industry-leading skills and knowledge, and fulfills the academic requirements candidates need to sit for certification as an OMCP or OMCA
- Concordia New York’s trailblazing Digital Media M.A. program offers artists and creators an outstanding graduate curriculum that leads to a mentored capstone and thesis project
- Concordia College New York is an accredited, nonprofit college with an academic tradition dating back more than 130 years. We offer a quality and affordable education that fit's your busy lifestyle.
- Cinema Production
The Cinema Production Program focuses on the theory, art, craft and practical application of Film Making. Students will learn screenwriting, directing, producing, production design, cinematography, post-production and marketing & distribution.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- MHA: Public Relations
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Associates in Internet Marketing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.