- Culinary Management (BS)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Baking and Pasterleria - Diploma
- Recognized on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll every year from 2010-2014
- Day and evening classes are available for flexible scheduling.
- Offers bachelor’s, associate, and diploma programs in business, culinary arts, criminal justice, cosmetology, and more.
- Takes a unique “Focused Learning” approach, where students typically take only one class per month to concentrate on one subject with one faculty member at a time.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Culinary Arts
- DIP - Pastry Arts
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.