- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- BA/Applied Behavioral Science
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Other colleges make promises. CollegeAmerica delivers.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Health Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- MBA Healthcare Management
- Mini MBA Certificate/Healthcare Management
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.