- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Health Care Administration - MBA
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- MBA Healthcare Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Master of Science in Health Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.