- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- BA/Applied Behavioral Science
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Health Services Administration
- BS, Health Services Management
- BBA in Health Services Management
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Health Care Administration - MBA
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor
- Healthcare Management - MBA (Master's)
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Master of Science in Health Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.