- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master's in Health Services Administration
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- BS - Health Services Management
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Bachelor of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- Master of Science in Health Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.