- Online Master of Social Work
- Ranked one of the Top Public Schools in 2017 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1766 as a public institution; it has a main campus in New Brunswick, New Jersey and offers many programs online.
- Has an average freshman retention rate of 91.8%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and 38% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has famous alumni including chef and restauranteur Mario Batali, author Junot Diaz, actor James Gandolfini, and former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky.
- MSHUS- Organizational and Social Services
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- Human Service Certificates in Child and Family Services
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Masters of Social Work
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
Founded in 1821 in Chester, Pennsylvania, Widener is nationally recognized for our commitment to civic engagement, service, and social responsibility. The university has been included on the U.S. President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with distinction every year since its inception in 2006.
- Master of Social Work
- Ranked 33rd among the Best Grad Schools for Social Work in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1904 as the nation’s first institute of higher learning to offer training for clinical social workers.
- Provides a rigorous education, including a nationally accredited Master of Social Work (MSW) Program and PhD in Social Work.
- Offers inventive programs with hands-on experience.
- Incorporates social justice values and multicultural perspectives into curriculum.
- BA/Social Science - No Concentration
- BA/Applied Behavioral Science
- Master of Public Administration
- Provides an exclusive Ashford Mobile app to keep students connected to the online classroom on the go.
- Offers a business program in partnership and collaboration with Forbes magazine.
- Offers several credit transfer and previous experience options for students who qualify.
- Dedicated to fostering intellectual and personal growth since 1918.
- Offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs in business, health, education, and more.
- Master of Social Work
- Earn a Master of Social Work online from top-ranked USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work.
- The CSWE-accredited program features live, online classes and hands-on field experiences near your community.
- Bachelor's degree is required to apply
- Bachelor of Science: Social Work
- MA Human Services: Military Resilience
- MA Human Services: Christian Ministry
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- M.S. in Human Services - Non-Profit Management
- M.S. in Human Services/Forensic Mental Health Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- M.A. in Human Services - Biblical Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Grief Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Student Affairs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.