- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- AS - Surgical Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
- Health Information Technology, AAS
- Features a 100% student-operated internet radio station called The Pulse.
- Offers on-campus housing options for students.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), with programmatic accreditation from numerous organizations, including the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CDA) and Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- 2 campuses located in Hartford and Southington, Connecticut, with online options as well.
- Medical Assistant
- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Offers career-focused programs in allied health, business, and computer technology, and more.
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Day and evening class options are available for flexible scheduling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Master of Public Health
- Ranked among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 8th among the Best Online Graduate Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private, co-ed college founded in 1821 and located in downtown Washington, D.C.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 13:1, and 55.1% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has distinguished alumni including Senator Harry Reid, former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell, and actress Courtney Cox.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Master of Public Health
Simmons’ online Master of Public Health program, MPH@Simmons, is designed to give you the real-world skills you need to address health inequity on a local, national, and global scale. The MPH@Simmons program explores the core areas of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy and health services, environmental health, and social/behavioral health. Additionally, the practice-based curriculum incorporates courses specifically designed to help you develop leadership and advocacy skills.
The program is delivered online through a blend of live online classes and self-paced course work. Additionally, you’ll participate in public health service-learning experiences during your time in the program, giving you relevant, on-ground experience.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Medical Assisting
- Founded in 1946 to train New England’s workforce for success across a wide range of vocational professions.
- Focuses on training students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen career.
- Offers classes taught by teachers with years of experience in the field.
- Provides full-time career services to help students pursue career options.
- Has 9 campuses throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.