- Health Information Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Pharmacy Tech
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Surgical Technologist
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Pharmacy Technician
- Nursing (BS)
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Ranked #4 among the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as 2015 Military Friendly School by U.S. News & World Report.
- Student to faculty ratio of 12:1, with an average class size of 21.
- 85% of faculty holds a doctorate or terminal degree in their field.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- MS in Health Administration - General Track
- MS in Health Administration - Informatics Track
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person). The strong liberal arts foundation promotes an environment of open-minded investigation and debate and attends to developing students beyond their academic accomplishments, while maintaining high academic standards. The University strives to be recognized as the preeminent Catholic comprehensive university in the Northeast.