- Commercial Drivers License
- Offers commercial truck driving and HVAC service training courses.
- Has been training students in the New England area since 1965.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Heavy Equipment
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Automotive Technology
- Founded in 1946 to train New England’s workforce for success across a wide range of vocational professions.
- Focuses on training students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen career.
- Offers classes taught by teachers with years of experience in the field.
- Provides full-time career services to help students pursue career options.
- Has 9 campuses throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Automotive Technology
- Universal Tech Institute
- Jumpstart your Auto Tech Career! Call to Enroll at a UTI School.
- Master Certified Automotive Technician
- Certified Automotive Technician
DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED? NO PROBLEM!
Worried you can't get on the road to success without your high school diploma or GED? At New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, you can still receive the the automotive training you need to start your high-octance career.
Welcome to New York Automotive & Diesel Institute. We’re known exclusively for training students to become Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technicians - knowledgeable in all aspects of repair and service of cars, trucks and diesel engines.
- AS - Welding Engineering Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Aviation Maintenance Management Technology
- Training aviation professionals since 1932, it is one of the few aviation schools to offer both aviation maintenance and professional pilot training programs.
- Offers programs like Aviation Maintenance Professional, Aviation Maintenance Technology, and more.
- Approved for Veteran's training for Veterans utilizing their educational benefits.
- The New England campus at Hanscom Air Field in Bedford, MA and is awarded accreditation through the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Electrical Systems Technician - Eve
- Electrical Systems Technician - Day
- Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2011.
- Students may access their online library catalog for addtional electronic resources.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and currently a centennial honoree.
- 5 campuses located across New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.