- CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer - Diploma
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers a wide array of over 35 degree programs including business, medical, technology, and more.
- Developed a Graduate Placement Strategy (GPS) that helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources for life.
- CDL A: Tractor Trailer Training
- CDL A: With Passenger Endorsement
- CDL B: With Passenger Endorsement
- Provides DOT compliance training, forklift or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training.
- Offers flexible scheduling including weekday, weeknight, and weekend classes.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1999.
- Teaches refresher courses to individuals who already have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) but have not driven for six months or more.
- Provides training solutions to corporations and government entities for driver and forklift operators.
- Commercial Truck Driver Training
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Heavy Equipment
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Automotive Technology
- Pursue Your Passion At UTI And Get State-Of-The-Industry Training!
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Automotive and Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Programmatic accreditation from the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF).
- Offers several program start dates throughout the year.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 2 campuses located in Warminster and Exton, Pennsylvania.
- Originally founded in 1917 as a division of Spring Garden College in Philadelphia.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won’t just train for a career. You’ll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you’ll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you’ll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with top manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.