- Human Service Certificates in Child and Family Services
- MS in Human Services
- Human Services
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Online Master of Social Work
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- MA in Human Services, Not-for-Profit Management Specialization
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Law and Public Policy Certificate
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Behavioral Sciences (BS)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Master of Arts in International Relations Online
- Earn your Master's degree online from Norwich University.
- Gender Diversity Studies - MA in Psychology
- Gender Diversity Studies - PhD of Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- BA History
- MA History
- BA History - American History
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.